Verbo TO BE


VERB TO BE


PERSONAL PRONOUN
AFIRMATIVE
NEGATIVE
INTERROGATIVE
I
I am
I am not/ I´m not
Am I?
You
You are
You are not/ You aren´t
Are you?
He
He is
He is not/ He isn´t
Is he?
She
She is
She is not/ He isn´t
Is she?
It
It is
It is not/ It isn´t
Is it?
We
We are
We are not/ We aren´t
Are we?
You
You are
You are not/ You aren´t
Are you?
They
They are
They are not/ They aren´t
Are they?
   










Ejemplos:

Afirmative
  • I am student of the UTSH.
  • She is honest.
  • They are from Haití.
Negative 
  • I am not a patient.
  • You aren´t ordered.
  • He is not married.
Interrogative
  • Am I a good friend?
  • Is it a tree?
  • Are we Mexicans?
Te recomiendo ver el siguiente Video..  


Ejemplo usando el verbo to be: 


Para dar un repaso al tema, te invito a realizar los siguientes ejercicios, colocando dentro de la línea la opción correcta:

·         We ______ in the park

·         David ______ in the happy. (negative)

·         ______ you Spanish?

·         My brother and I ______ at the home. (negative)

·         Peter and Mack ______ brothers.

·         The cat ______ in the table.

·         I ______ 13, I am 14. (negative)

·         We ______ good friends.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Wh- Questions

USO DEL “THERE IS / THERE ARE, SOME, ANY, SEVERAL, A LOT OF Y MANY

Clauses With..